Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this 4D image...after awhile he put his little chubby hand across his face. I think he was trying to tell us something...he had enough! :)
This is one of the 4D images. Hopefully you can make it out. He his lying straight up and down, with his hands up by his chin. If you look close you can see him smiling! When we were doing the ultrasound she switched it to 4D just for fun. We wont actualy get our official complimentary session until 28 weeks, and the photos will be in color. This is the first 4D image that we saw of him, and I made the comment how cute he is...and he smiled, she was able to capture the moment. Talk about pulling the heart strings! I love him so much already!!!!

Here he is...our precious baby boy!!! This is my favorite profile picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment