Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...things have been crazy busy but none the less full of excitement! I went to the doctor and had a routine check up at the end of August...both mommy and baby are doing great! September 24th I go for my complimentary 4D ultrasound, and I am so excited to get a glimpse of what he looks like.

Over Labor Day weekend we had a cookout/baby shower for Barb and Kyle. We had tons of fun and ate lots of food. She got some really nice things for my sweet little niece! I can't wait for us to get together when our babies are born...they thought I was camera happy before...they haven't seen nothing yet! :)

Poke and I are taking our babymoon this weekend...We decided to take this time to get away, enjoy each other, reflect on our lives, and look forward to what is yet to come. :)

I have had several requests to post where we are registered at for our up coming showers...not a bad idea...so here you go!
Target
Babies R Us
beyondbedding.com

Stay tuned more to come at the end of the month!!! I promise I will be more diligent on posting the pictures of the 4D ultrasound. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment